Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monmouth County, Nj Gay Cruising Areas

130,930 people Relays, canoes and Fascist bastards and fascism

What I'm away blogging world lately, and how peaceful that I have to write about this bunch of bastards of misrule. While indeed one remembers them anyway, as they merely fuck the lives of people by sheer passion, every three minutes because I can not help muttering a "bastard" thinking Zetamierdas, Traveler, the Tweety nazisociatas Rubalcabrón and other droppings. "Three minutes? And less. The latest distraction strategy is to ensure that these bugs will be out of the way to Zetahijodeputa. Not that I'm not gay but I do not think about who will replace him. Rubalcabrón's murderer, say all the pools, limitor liberties to the limit and leading advocate of this disgusting police state we live in today. But I tell you, I'd rather not think about it, lest some lucid mind that psoísta (and see what there are a few) comes to mind plugged into the White Tweety or already at the very Travelo Pajín, with the escalation of power that is taking lately not surprise me a dime. What panic, by God.

This week also these miserable of mismanagement have taken to get chest because boats do not come to our stuff. Damn, were not they the advocates to come around the murderer and criminal immigrants who wanted to label as xenophobic risk to anyone who did not agree with their wacky ideas? Well, now rejoice at this good news. Notice to all this, which is a lie to say that Chuck Norris has changed sex. Because boats are getting plump and well, but of course, and not cool in the media handled day in and day out as well. Although it is true that far fewer canoes to reach our shores before, which is logical considering that blacks are jerks and they know that coming to rob a country where everything is ruined god is not very profitable to say . Yet too much slag continues to invade every day whatever they say these filthy compulsive liars. They lie, they are so comfortable, laugh people laugh and then clean if you throw in the face bastards, cynical and miserable they are, they fix all calling "fascist." So instead of fixing the mess they have created. But because they are sons of a bitch, because until people like you are screwed, and the more the better.

Nothing happens, there is still miserable sons of bitches who defend these hoes sewer rats. Kind, obviously. This shows the amount of human waste per square meter that exist in this country. Just a few days ago someone told me not to worry that in 2012 the nazisociatas these fucking lost the elections and stopped screwing us. Well, because I care enough to reach that still has to spend a year long, very long and hard and tough, because if we are at the bottom of funds, we still worse because these clowns refuse round desgubernamentales to try to remedy anything. Rather, fuck around more. And I'm still concerned because both bastard loose in Spain, it is logical that these bastards back to win the election. Electoral gifts, false promises, more lies, more insulting and reinsultar to all those who think like them, and pull, four more years old grotesque madness and death by starvation. And even if they lose the elections, which I doubt, not believe that I'll forget all that are making me go and how I have screwed up life. Asshole much forgotten, or rather forget repeatedly. I can not forget or forgive, I'm spiteful and vindictive. So get ready, nazisociatas fucking bastards, I will for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment