Thursday, February 24, 2011

Amin Bermudan Swaption

About Valladolid León and other

Last week I was traveling in Spain, or what remains of it, rather. Bumpy ride, I would say, especially for the snowfall that took me in the province of Leon and the tricks that made the car after starting to slide without any control on the snow. Calm down, my estimates nazisociatas nothing, thank God I'm alive and I'm going to keep giving up the ass with all my strength until your filthy enlightened leader go to hell along with his entourage of a bitch once and for all. Unfortunately the car not as lucky as me and we had to take it to the nearest town to undertake a busy repair there. Thank nice but nothing quite kamikaze gruero with two balls went with his crane in the middle of the snow to get down from where Christ lost his cap to the nearest garage, which happened to be was in Ponferrada.

I knew that I was going to play to night in this town of Leon, and the fact that the family thought the lunatic dictator zetapariano was this place made me the creeps. I soon discovered that there deep swallow this idiot's comments and locals they showed me. No wonder, because if you say you are now de León, Ponferrada morning and in fact you were born in Valladolid, as indeed is the case Zetamentiroso, because in the end the case that it is normal that you do not want any of those sites . A guy who denies the place where he was born is a human excrement, or maybe he does not know how or where he was born, or maybe it's who does not know who her father is the safest. Of course provided that not say it is "Fachadolid" as fools progretas call the English city because José María Aznar was born there, since very deceitful prefers to say that was born elsewhere, and palm thank you laughing like fools deep just escaped from a psychiatric residency.

Although I say that being the subpresidente of mismanagement and misrule over a liar and evil to the eyebrows (and warbler), for it made you change your ID, hell, you write down who was born in Barcelona is sure to put more horny. If the pig's mustachioed Carod Rovira changed his name, because the Zetamierdoso you change place of birth if given so disgusted to say where it really came to the world. What a pity you did not abort, dammit, so the son of a bitch that advocates killing children. Have killed him when he was in the womb of his old or when he five years or ten or twenty. Why has this fucking monstrosity come to screw us our lives? Look it's bad luck with that of galaxies, suns, planets, civilizations and countries there, we had to play this fucking shitheads disgrace to us. Heck what we did to deserve such a spendthrift? Of course we also could have played the Travel Pajín, better keep quiet lest someone takes note and plug candidate, in this country is so substandard that we still win the election with absolute majority and total.

Anyway, I was in a hotel in Ponferrada Bierzo waterfall a tintorro that While entering looks doomed when suddenly the waiter told me that now if I do or if I would have to stay overnight because they were about to cut off the A6 in the snow. I then decided to order another bottle of this wonderful tintorro and subírmela bajármela the room while I was a relaxing shower. At the same time I would provide a remedy for not having to think about psoístas, and sycophants progretas zetapariles number. Although the snow that made me horny especially when she remembered the deep idiots talk endlessly of global warming and go topemegaecologistas and blablabla, and are the first to throw plastic bottles in the middle of the park when they go bottle. I tell you if the issue is heating the thermometer plummeting below zero, I was in the shower with wine and all that I need and at this stage is to pump my cock and masturbate. I've always been of the theory that the planet is very wise and at the time jodamos it too much, he will joderá before us. And yes, please, dear world, if we're going to eliminate all starts with Zetaparo and rabble, unless the little time we have left of life, our enjoyment in spades.

0 comments:

Post a Comment