Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hcpcs For Pedal Edema

A Presentation of the Fates (Friedrich Hölderlin)


grant me one summer alone, oh mighty,
And an autumn to ripen the song,
And when my heart is willing, sweet game
Del satisfied, kill me.

The soul, that the law of the gods in life
rejected, not find rest there in the Orc,
But once sacred, living
In my heart, the poem is true,

Be welcome, silence of the world of shadows,
'm glad, though the sound of my lyre
down not me.
once lived like the gods and that's enough for me.



(Friedrich Hölderlin. JLGT Version)



An die Parzen
Nur Einen Sommer
gönnt, ihr Gewaltig! Und einen Herbst
reifem Gesang zu mir, daß
williger mein Herz, vom süßen
Spiele gesättiget, dann mir sterbe.

Die Seele, der im Leben ihr göttlich Recht
Nicht ward, sie ruht auch drunten im Orkus nicht;
Doch ist mir einst das Heilge, das am
Herzen mir liegt, das Gedicht, gelungen,

Willkommen dann, o Stille der Schattenwelt!
Zufrieden bin ich, wenn auch mein Saitenspiel
Mich nicht hinab geleitet; Einmal
Lebt ich, wie Götter, und mehr bedarfs nicht.

0 comments:

Post a Comment